We are Recruiting Carers, Support Workers and Care Assistants
alice chilton are currently recruiting Carers, Support Workers and Care Assistants in East Cheshire and Stockport
We support clients in their own homes throughout the Stockport and East Cheshire area, our office is based in Handforth.
Hours of work
Flexible – including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Generous rates of pay
- DBS paid
- Holiday pay
- Mileage allowance
- Double time bank holidays
- Minimum 1 hour call
- Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- We are recruiting Carers, Support Workers, Care Workers and Care Assistants for the domiciliary/in-home care sector
- To promote independence for our clients, enabling them to live safely at home, with dignity
- We’re looking for Individuals who are kind and compassionate and have a genuine desire to work in this sector
- Must be able to drive and own a car
- Previous experience is not essential as full training provided for successful candidates
- Reliability and a caring nature is essential
- DBS checks, professional and personal references will be requested
- Available to attend the induction training
We are recruiting Carers, Care Workers, Care Assistants and Support Workers. Our clients are based in the Stockport and Cheshire East area and may require support in one or more of the following areas; Companionship, Personal Care and Home Help.
- To represent alice chilton professionally in the community.
- To support clients with social activities such as social events, engage in activities of their choice - positively encourage and promote social inclusion.
- Maintain the client’s home through general household chores such as vacuuming, laundry, making and changing the bed.
- Personal Care, as necessary, and only where specified on the support plan.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are met.
- Preparing meals for clients ensuring they meet the client’s choices and any cultural needs.
- Take the client out and encourage the client to make their own decisions where they can.
- General - document and maintain accurate and legible records during each visit.
- Attend Carer meetings.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
We’re waiting to hear from you! Register your interest today by completing the form at the top of the page.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or you can call us on 01625 526850.